Premises Liability attorneys at Hawkins Parnell Thackston & Young LLP represent retail and other business establishments in cases alleging latent dangerous conditions, construction defects, and liability for third-party criminal assaults. The Firm represents clients of all sizes, from small retail establishments to the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games.
Articles and publications
- Who Goes on the Verdict Form: Is There Causative or Fault-based Apportionment in Indiana?
- How Settlement Credits Work: Washington
- How Settlement Credits Work: New Mexico
- Cautious Optimism Over the Increasingly Prevalent Alternative Fee Arrangements
- How Settlement Credits Work: South Carolina
- Amending FELA Judgments for Tax Withholdings: Supreme Court Set To Resolve Circuit Split
- The Last Hurrah for Last Clear Chance?
- Who Goes on the Verdict Form: Illinois’ Approach to Non-Parties and Settling Defendants and the Apportionment of Fault
- Who Goes on the Verdict Form: Tinkering Toward Utopia Leads to Complexity in Connecticut
- Who Goes on the Verdict Form: Arkansas’ Evolving Apportionment Rules
- Skeletons as Party Favors
- Damages: A View From the Defense Perspective
- Who Goes on the Verdict Form: Contributory Negligence & Pro Rata Apportionment in North Carolina
- Long-Arm Jurisdiction in Georgia
- Limitation of Expert Trial Testimony: Using California Evidence Code 721, as a Sword and Shield
- Apportionment Verdicts: Is This Real Life?
- Unsettling News: Recent Developments in Georgia Law and Issues Faced by Defendants in Making and Responding to Settlement Offers
- Austin Bar Association: 14th Annual Ultimate Trial Notebook Seminar
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance: 2018 Midwest Conference
- Defense Research Institute: 2018 Retail and Hospitality Litigation Seminar
- Medicare and Medicaid Liens in Personal Injury Cases
- Perrin Conferences: Do You Need ESP To Address MSP? Suggestions On Working With Medicare Advantage Organizations When Settling A Personal Injury Case
- Perrin Conferences: Do You Need ESP to Address MSP? Suggestions on Working with Medicare Advantage Organizations When Settling a Personal Injury Case
- Atlanta Claims Association: Annual Education Conference
- Defense Research Institute: Fire Science and Litigation 2014
- Seventeen Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2019
- HPTY Elects Eight New Partners
- HPTY Secures Dismissal for Retailer in California for Lack of Jurisdiction
- Supreme Court Set To Resolve Circuit Split in BNSF v. Loos
- Arizona Supreme Court Rules Employer Owed No Duty to Family Member Alleging Take-Home Toxic Exposure
- HPTY Wins Summary Judgment for Grocery Store in Premises Liability Case
- HPTY Challenges U.S. Jurisdiction for International Company in Thailand
- Seventeen Lawyers Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Catherine Goldhaber Joins HPTY in Chicago
- Favorable Verdict in Catastrophic Balcony Fall and Shooting
- Texas Court of Appeals Overturns Trial Court Under Anti-SLAPP Act
- HPTY Wins Summary Judgment and Appeal for Residential Service Providers in Negligent Supervision Case
- Kentucky U.S. District Court Rejects Expansion of the Discovery Rule to Real Property Damage Claims
- Texas Trial Lawyers Ranelle Meroney and Amy Welborn Join HPTY's Austin Office
- Defense Verdict for CVS Pharmacy in Premises Slip and Fall Case
- Barret Marshall and Matt Sapp Secure Dismissal for Two Clients in Former Arkansas State Representative’s Asbestos Lung Cancer Claim
- Matt Barr Obtains Favorable Verdict in Premises Liability Trial
- Chris Collier Wins Summary Judgment in Fulton County, Georgia
- Kristin Brock Martin Wins Summary Judgment in Slip-and-Fall Case
- Shane Keith Tries Premises Liability Case in Fulton County
- Warner Fox and Shane Keith Win Directed Verdict in Premises Liability Case
- David Marshall and Chris Lang Obtain Favorable Verdict in Premises Liability Case
- HPTY Listed in Atlanta Business Chronicle's Top 50 Law Firms of 2010
- Matt Barr and Catherine McCormack Receive Defense Verdict in Premises Liability Case
- Arndt, Michael
- Bedinger, III, Frank C.
- Brock, L. Kristin
- Castricone, IV, Nicholas R.
- Collier, S. Christopher
- Dick, Lauren
- Ellis, Jr., Willie C.
- Fox, Warner S.
- Goldman, Michael J.
- Grantham, Bryan M.
- Griffin, Mary Grace
- Jacxsens, Jr., Peter A.
- Joiner, Blake H.
- Keith, C. Shane
- Lambert, LeRyan
- Lang, Christian J.
- Lazzaroni, Teresa E.
- Levinson, Martin A.
- LeVorse, Debra E.
- Lockerman, IV, Allen E.
- Major, III, William H.
- Marshall, David C.
- McCormack, Catherine A.
- Mock, Jr., T. Ryan
- Parnell, Albert (Al) H.
- Ream, Elliott
- Shofner, E. Elaine
- Sprinkle, Brian W.
- Stevens, Kimberly D.
- Wajsman, Lauren
- Whitaker, Pilar C.
- Whitlock, Kathryn S.
- Wilson, David H.
- Wilson III, Zachary M.
- Meroney, Ranelle M.
- Presson, Ashley R.
- Welborn, Amy C.
- Collier, S. Christopher
- Jones, A. Timothy
- McKinney, Robert
- Goldhaber, Catherine E.
- Nystrom, Nicole J.
- Young, Jenni L.
- Adams, Chip
- Bond, Beverly M.
- Cheung, Dixon
- Cleveland, Jadyn
- Cook, Andrea E.
- Guerriere, P. Saxon
- Hale, Ryan
- Helling, Troy
- Irvin, Jason J.
- Jones, Quincy
- Marshall, Jr., H. Barret
- Mizer, Alexa
- Morgan, Lanita S.
- Niewiarowski, Monica
- Pierre-Louis, Kristina A.
- Simek, Douglas R.
- Gowin, Julia A.
- Kiridjian, Mari
- Rejch, Bartek
- Gorman, Michael F.
- Lee, James Y.
- Collier, S. Christopher
- Frank, Alex
- Kelley, Daniel
- Kriegshauser, Andrew
- Schultz, J.R.
- Vaughn, Melissa A.
- White, Ryan L.
- Bernstein, Henry
- Branham, Elizabeth N.
- Fountain, Bill D.
- Gilbert, Amy R.
- Holober, Evan M.