Collectively, the Medical Malpractice Group has 250 years of experience defending physicians, hospitals, nurses, and other medical care providers against medical malpractice litigation. The Medical Malpractice Group has tried more than 70 cases to verdict, litigated more than 425 cases, and served as lead counsel in more than 1,000 depositions. The Medical Malpractice Group is supplemented by a team of Registered Nurses who consult with experts and witnesses on medical issues.
Articles and publications
- Seventeen Lawyers Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Sixteen Lawyers Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2017
- Defense Verdict in Retrial of a Medical Malpractice Case
- HPTY Listed in Atlanta Business Chronicle's Top 50 Law Firms of 2010
- Matt Barr Receives Defense Verdict for Atlanta Hospital and Nurse