Perrin Conferences: Do You Need ESP To Address MSP? Suggestions On Working With Medicare Advantage Organizations When Settling A Personal Injury Case
Catherine E. Goldhaber is presenting a webinar on Medicare in personal injury cases on July 25, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST. Topics that will be covered include:
- Personal injury cases – how can someone resolve Medicare reimbursement?
- What plaintiff and defense attorneys should be doing
- How to identify the case/Medicare advantage
- How does someone contact Medicare organization?
- What steps to take à how it plays out through Humana
- How industry approaches MAO’s
- Mass settlement vs. individual
- Discuss disagreement in approach to Medicare Advantage
- Environmental cases in mass torts
- Pursuing recovery
- Unanswered questions
- Appeals for Medicare Advantage vs. appeals for original Medicare