Introduction to ESOPs – Preparing for Strong Employee Stock Ownership Plans
Bloomberg BNA, in partnership with Hawkins Parnell Thackston & Young LLP, will host the live seminar, Preparing for Strong Employee Stock Ownership Plans, on September 14, 2016 in New York City.
Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs) have numerous benefits as a corporate finance and employee benefits tool. What should you consider to prepare for an ESOP? Wondering what challenges or opportunities may lie ahead?
ESOPs offer tax-favored opportunities for owners of closely-held companies, creating a path to liquidity, establishing as robust succession plan and a strong benefit structure for attracting and retaining employees.
After attending this event, participants will be able to:
- Determine what should be considered when preparing for an ESOP
- Understand the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead
- Create a strong benefit structure for attracting and retaining employees
- Learn how to develop a plan that will create a path to liquidity
- Learn how to establish a robust succession plan
All attendees will receive the Bloomberg BNA Portfolio: ESOPs, #354-8th.*