A. Timothy Jones
Tim Jones has concentrated his practice on complex product liability and toxic tort litigation. Throughout his time with the firm, he has served as trial counsel representing clients in a variety of areas including securities litigation, class action suits, attorney malpractice defense, refinery explosions, environmental issues, and various product liability cases. He has over 40 years of trial counsel experience in both state and federal courts throughout the country. He has handled cases in courts in Georgia, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Illinois, West Virginia, and Texas.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Kentucky Bar Association
- South Carolina State Bar
- State Bar of Texas
- West Virginia State Bar
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Law Firm Association
- Former Member, Board of Directors
- American Bar Association
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine (2004-2013)
- The National Registry of "Who's Who" (numerous years)
- A.M. Best Company, Listings of the Best Insurance Attorneys (numerous years)
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation (1995-2019)
- James William Bruce, Jr. Executor of the Estate of James William Bruce, Sr. v. A&I Company
- Newell Andry v. Murphy Oil USA
- Lucy v Owens Corning, et. al.
- Arnold v, Union Carbide, et. al.
- Garrison v. USG. et al.
- Rudolph Charles Cardenas v. Kelly Moore Paint Company, Inc. et al.
- Brenda Bright, et al. v. Met Life et al.
- John Mazzucco v. United States Gypsum, et al.
- Cassavaugh v. OCF, et al.
- DiAngelo v. OCF, et al.
- Joanne M. Meister v. North Aurora Motel, Inc., d/b/a Super 8 Motel
- Gustavo Ruibal, Sr., a Personal Representative of the Estate of Miriam Ruibal, deceased v. OPI Products, Inc. a foreign corporation, Imperial Beauty Supply & Barber Supply, Inc.
- Lewis Stern, Kieran Manning & Robert Collins
J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law (1967)
B.A., University of Virginia (1963)
- State and Superior Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- Seventeen Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2019
- Seventeen Lawyers Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Sixteen Lawyers Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2017
- Seventeen Lawyers Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2016
- Fifteen Lawyers Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2015
- HPTY Successfully Resolves Over 70 Asbestos Cases
- Thirteen HPTY Lawyers Named as Best Lawyers in America® for 2014
- Thirteen HPTY Lawyers Named as Best Lawyers in America® for 2013
- Fourteen Lawyers from HPTY Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2012