Stephanie L. Spardone
Stephanie Spardone is an experienced defense attorney focused on product liability and toxic tort litigation. She has extensive experience defending Fortune 500 companies, including product manufacturers, contractors, national retailers and premises owners in litigation involving asbestos, silica, benzene and heavy metals like cadmium and chromium. She has also defended toy and pharmaceutical manufacturers in catastrophic child-injury and death cases.
Stephanie has developed and executed strategies for clients in complex cases. She is adept at preparing and executing all phases of a case including factual investigation, discovery, motion practice, fact and expert witness depositions, and trial.
Among her many accomplishments was successfully arguing before the Fourteenth Court of Appeals in In Re: Sears, a landmark Texas case that clarified the scope of discovery in toxic tort cases and ended her client’s year-long battle with a renown plaintiff attorney. The drop in new filings against a nationally-recognized client was doubtless a direct result of her dogged determination and aggressive advocacy.
Clients and colleagues commend Stephanie’s responsiveness, attention to detail and expert ability to multi-task.
- State Bar of Texas
Articles and publications
J.D., Syracuse University College of Law (1990)
- Syracuse University International Law Journal
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pro Hac Vice: California, New York, Illinois, Iowa, and South Carolina