Quincy Jones is an associate in the Dallas office of Hawkins Parnell Thackston & Young LLP. Quincy defends mid-size to large corporations in toxic tort, environmental, and product liability litigation involving asbestos, talc, and various chemical exposures. She also represents individuals and businesses in high-risk litigation arising from premises liability. Quincy participates in all phases of litigation, including pretrial hearings, written discovery, drafting motions, attending depositions, and trial.
During law school, Quincy served as an extern in the United States Attorney’s Office and a legislative extern to United States Congressman Steve Womack. She was also a clerk for Smith Hurst, PLC where she focused on estate planning and mergers & acquisitions.
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- DRI (Defense Research Institute)
- State Bar of Texas
Articles and publications
J.D., summa cum laude, University of Arkansas School of Law (2016)
- Graduate Assistant to Professor Mary Beth Matthews, Contracts
- Awarded “Best Oralist”- first year appellate brief argument
- Symposium Editor, Arkansas Law Review
M.Acc., Integrated Master of Accountancy, University of Arkansas (2013)
- Graduate Assistant to Professor Dixon Cooper
B.S., International Business, University of Arkansas (2013)
- Minors: Spanish and Economics
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas