Monica Niewiarowski is an associate attorney in the Dallas office of Hawkins Parnell Thackston & Young LLP. She defends manufacturers, distributors, and premises owners in a variety of product liability and toxic tort litigation involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death. Monica is involved in all stages of litigation from initial responses, discovery, and case strategy to drafting motions, conducting depositions, and trial preparation.
During law school, Monica served as a judicial intern for Justice Douglas Lang on the Texas Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and as a volunteer with the Legal Aid Justice Center in Charlottesville, Virginia, where she assisted low-income residents with landlord-tenant disputes. She was an Assistant Development Editor and the Managing Editor for Business for the Virginia Journal of Law and Politics.
- State Bar of Texas
- Eugene McDermott Scholars Program Alumni Association
J.D., University of Virginia School of Law (2016)
- Managing Editor for Business for the Virginia Journal of Law and Politics
- Extramural Moot Court
- Eugene McDermott Scholars Program
- Congressman Bill Archer Fellowship Program
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society