Mark D. Debrowski
Mark Debrowski is a partner in the New York office of Hawkins Parnell Thackston & Young LLP. Mark has significant experience in the area of class actions and mass tort cases. His practice focuses on civil matters including mass toxic tort litigation, asbestos litigation and general commercial litigation. Mark has represented Fortune 500 companies such as Johnson & Johnson in the In re Propulsid Products Liability Litigation, which was the second largest Federal Multi-District Litigation (MDL) in history. In addition, Mark represented the New York State Common Retirement Fund in the In re WorldCom, Inc. Securities Litigation, which culminated in a five-week trial against Arthur Andersen LLP in the SDNY and a recovery for investors of $6.2 billion - the second largest securities fraud recovery in history. Mark regularly represents clients in both Federal and State Courts.
Mark has also lectured in the area of electronic discovery.
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
J.D., magna cum laude, New York Law School (2000)
- Articles Editor, New York Law School Law Review
- Evening Division Teaching Fellow, New York Law School Academic Support Program
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey