Evan M. Holober
Evan Holober is an associate in the San Francisco office of Hawkins Parnell Thackston & Young LLP. He focuses on defending large corporations in complex litigation involving product and premises liability arising from toxic exposures and environmental damage. He has represented manufacturers and distributors of products from the automotive, industrial, and consumer goods sectors. Evan is involved in all phases of litigation from the inception of a matter to trial, including case management, written discovery, deposing witnesses, arguing motions, and trial preparation.
During law school, Evan spent a semester working as a Student Honors Extern with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission's Division of Enforcement in New York.
- State Bar of California
- Boy Scouts of America - Eagle Scout
J.D., Washington University School of Law (2017)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Bankruptcy Reorganization Seminar
- Washington University Law Environmental Moot Court Team
- Best Brief Award, 2016 Environmental Moot Court Competition
- Best Oral Argument, 2016 Environmental Moot Court Competition
B.A., Political Science, University of California, Santa Barbara (2013)
- Study Abroad Program: European Studies, Freie Universität Berlin
- Club Rugby Team
- Club Bowling Team