Benjamin Bakula is an associate in the St. Louis office of Hawkins Parnell Thackston & Young LLP. He focuses on defending corporations in complex, multi-party litigation involving toxic torts and product liability.He has substantial experience in all aspects of litigation, including reviewing pleadings, conducting depositions, drafting motions, and preparing for trial.
Ben gained valuable experience while attending the University of Missouri School of Law by clerking in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri to the Honorable David D. Noce and Honorable Audrey Fleissig.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
J.D., University of Missouri School of Law (2014)
- Note and Comment Editor, Journal of Dispute Resolution
- Award Winner, CALI Excellence for the Future in Civil Procedure II, Jury Instructions, Corporate Finance
- John S. Divilbiss Prize for Procedural Excellence
B.S., Legal Studies and Marketing, Indiana University Bloomington (2011)
- Study Abroad,Maastricht University, Maastricht, Netherlands